OK so you have the OSFM nappies sorted & the super easy All-In-One is your favourite, but that on earth is this Petite All-In-Two about? …. No its not a nappy for Petite babies, its simply the way we describe the fit .. petite, super trim, snuggly! These nappies are my favourite for under clothes & winter time so here is a quick snap shot of how they work!
Waist Snaps (top row) are designed to get the perfect fit around the waist, so whether you have a skinny minny or chubba bubba, you can adjust the size of the waist perfectly as they grow.
Leg Snaps (bottom row) are designed to get the perfect leg fit. The leg & waist snaps can be set on different levels so you can customise the fit for your baby. You will also find that as they grow, the way you snap the waist & legs also changes to give you the perfect fit every time!
All-in-Two – means there is two pieces to this nappy system. The outer colourful minkee PUL fabric (waterproof) plus the insert for absorbency. The insert snaps into place inside the nappy & you simply fold the tails of the insert into position in the wet zone and your good to go!
Why these rock! …
- Buy some extra inserts & you have a quick dry option for over winter – the shells dry super quick!
- Get the perfect fit every time as baby grows
- Simply replace a wet insert with a new insert & you can get two changes out of each shell!
- They are one of the trimmest nappies available on the market, so perfect for under clothes/tights during winter!
- Customise your absorbency – fold inserts to the front for boys, or to the middle for girls.
- Stay dry layer of micro-fleece to keep baby feeling dry!
- Gives up to 12 layers of absorbency depending how you fold the insert.
The small size is perfect for a newborn to 5kg baby. The medium will last you a LONG time as they are very generous & the large is fantastic for taller toddlers. These are a hidden gem of a nappy & you will love them in your stash especially over the cooler months!
And they are currently 30% OFF in our birthday sale! Go on … try them, you’ll love them!